We engage with multiple government agencies & departments as well as global experts to ensure the Covid-19 advice you receive is industry specific and evidence based.
Industry Specific Information
Other Covid-19 Links
- Financial Support Information (MBIE)
- Vaccination & the workplace (MBIE)
- Addressing Health and Safety Concerns (MBIE)
- Rules around Essential Services (MBIE)
- Covid-19 Levels and the workplace (MBIE)
- EmploymentNZ – info on employment rights and responsibilities (EmploymentNZ is a division of MBIE)
- Questions on employment issues may be direct directly to EmploymentNZ (Via this contact form)
- Traffic Light System General info (Covid-19 Website)
- Traffic Light System Summary Page (Covid-19 Website)
Tools to Support Government Vaccination Message
The following tools are supplied to assist with the Government’s messaging around vaccination. They are exercise themed, include our branding and logo and have been co-produced with the Ministry of Health.
A number of members have asked how they can help support the Government message, to minimise business disruptions in the future.
Use of these are optional as we understand there is a wide spectrum of opinions on vaccination topics.
- Poster 1
- Poster 2
- Poster 3
- Facebook/Instagram Image 1
- Facebook/Instagram Image 2
- Facebook/Instagram Image 3
Members of ExerciseNZ can also request printed copies of these posters at no cost.
Traffic Light Framework, 2021-2022
Designed to give you clarity about the Traffic Light system
Former Framework with the Level 1 – 4 system, 2020-2021
Designed to cover detailed and specific information required for exercise providers operating in NZ under various Covid-19 Levels.
A templated Covid-19 Safety Plan supplied by WorksafeNZ
Supporting Exercise Businesses in NZ to rebuild Video Series
a set of 8 videos made by ExerciseNZ to support NZ based businesses rebuild.