1. That all information provided is accurate and true.
2. That all online transactions and declarations are binding, and I won’t disclose any passwords to others.
3. That REPs registration is purchased for my business or occupational purposes.
4. To be bound by the REPs Code of Ethical Practice (a copy can be downloaded at www.reps.org.nz).
5. That REPs has permission to contact third parties to verify details of my registration application. I allow REPs to share my contact details to third parties that provide services (e.g. ExerciseNZ, Australian Fitness Network, PT Council etc), and for them to contact me.
6. That if operating from a Registered Exercise Facility, REPs is authorised to share and request information with/from the facility for the purposes of completing or verifying registration, or for other facility compliance requirements.
7. To complete any audits or reviews REPs may undertake to verify my level of registration and/or competencies.
8. To allow REPs to disclose to third parties my registration status, and any reasons for non-registration.
9. To undertake any training or assessment at my own cost that REPs identifies as needed to maintain registration.
10. For those with insurance, REPs reserves the right to change insurer at any time. This may result in changes to the terms and condition of the cover, but the level of cover will be comparable.
11. To keep my Comprehensive First Aid, or CPR certificate current at all times in line with REPs First Aid/CPR policy which is viewable at the link www.reps.org.nz/firstaid.
12. To undertake sufficient Continuing Professional Development (CPD). Currently 10 CPD points per registration year.
13. To maintain a valid email address at all times.
14. To make payment of the registration fee to REPs, and that payment is for application, not acceptance. Refunds are not given for unsuccessful registrations. Collection costs are payable by me should I default on any payment due.
15. All payments for associate registration membership are for 12 months, and refunds are not given for change of mind, unsuccessful registration, or failure to meet registration standards. As the registration years runs from 1 October to 30 September, applications received part way through this period still pay for a full year, and receive a credit equal to the unused months which is applied to re-registration on 1 October (e.g. a person registering on 1 March 2018 pays for a full 12 months, and first re-registers on 1 October 2018, with a 5 month credit). There are no refunds if the credit is not used at the first re-registration.
16. This agreement is between the applicant and the Exercise Association of New Zealand Incorporated. NZ Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) is a trading name of the Exercise Association of New Zealand Incorporated.