Les Mills REPs Registration Application
For first time applicants, and expired registrations (over 12 months)
If your REPs Registration expired less than 12 months ago then please log into the REPs website to re-register.
Kia ora and Welcome,
We are looking forward to you being on the REPs register and supporting you through your professional journey.
Our team is here to help you if you need it along the way.
Call us 0800 55 44 99 or email email@example.com.
What do you need before you apply for REPs Registration?
Click item below to get more information.
1. Qualification(s) - A digital copy of your entry qualification(s)
2. First Aid/CPR - A copy of your First Aid or CPR Certificate
This can be in the form of a scanned copy or a clear photo of your CPR or First Aid certificate. You can find the REPs First Aid Policy here.
- If you are operating only from a REPs Registered Facility, a CPR certificate is sufficient.
- In all other cases a Comprehensive Workplace First Aid is required.
3. Name Change? - Documentation if you have changed your name
If you have changed your name and it is different from the name of your qualification(s), we require evidence of the name change to issue registration in your new name. This can be a scanned copy or clear photo of your Marriage or Civil Union certificate, a copy of your deed poll documentation, or a copy of your birth certificate showing the change of name.
Payment options are:
- Monthly Direct Debit
- Credit Card - Visa and Mastercard
- NZ Bank Account Transfer - POLi
- Special code - provided through Les Mills
When applying for multiple levels of registration – payment is only required for the highest level.
For a full table of Les Mills REPs Registration fees see here.